Sep 22, 2000
can a cigarette soaked or spiked with blood or seamen and then with the help of high temperature in smoke pass the hiv virus into portials (SIC) in bleeding gum?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
It is unlikely that any viruses would survive the heat of the smoke. Hepatitis C can be passed by sharing cocaine straws, with a little bit of blood on them, but there is no data on cigarettes. DTD
hiv testing how accurate are they
Hep C - reinfection - variety of virus
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Precum?
- Does Painful Ejaculation Mean I Have Hiv?
- Sex With A Prostitute Risks
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.