Sep 22, 2000
can a cigarette soaked or spiked with blood or seamen and then with the help of high temperature in smoke pass the hiv virus into portials (SIC) in bleeding gum?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
It is unlikely that any viruses would survive the heat of the smoke. Hepatitis C can be passed by sharing cocaine straws, with a little bit of blood on them, but there is no data on cigarettes. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Odds Of Getting AIDS From Barebacking?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting AIDS From Fingering?
- Does HIV Cause Painful Urination?
- Is Ear Infection A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blisters After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Bloody Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.