Sep 22, 2000
can a cigarette soaked or spiked with blood or seamen and then with the help of high temperature in smoke pass the hiv virus into portials (SIC) in bleeding gum?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
It is unlikely that any viruses would survive the heat of the smoke. Hepatitis C can be passed by sharing cocaine straws, with a little bit of blood on them, but there is no data on cigarettes. DTD
hiv testing how accurate are they
Hep C - reinfection - variety of virus
- Can Asthma Inhalers Cause False Negative On His Test?
- Can I Drink Alcohol With When Starting HIV Meds?
- Can Vaginal Fluid On The Condom Transmit Hiv?
- Can You Get HIV From Sharing Foods Or Drinks?
- Can You Take Atripla With Cold Medicine?
- How Long After Infection Will I Test Positive For HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.