|just had a small question
Sep 22, 2000
i have heard that yellow jaundice is part of the hepatitis group is this true?
if not my other question was if you do know anything about yellow jaundice can it be spread to other mammals like cats, dogs, horses?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Jaundice or icterus is a result of hepatitis. Hepatitis can not be spread to cats dogs or horses, but can be spread to chimpanzees. DTD
Hep and liver
hiv testing how accurate are they
- Is Dry Mouth A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sinus Infection An Ars Symptom?
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.