working in a restaurant with hepatitis
Sep 22, 2000
are you allowed to work with food, like cooking or serving the food.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Hepatitis A is the hepatitis that is spread through food, that is why all those signs say wash your hands in the bathroom. Hepatitis B and C are spread through blood so that should not be a problem. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Achy Balls After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.