|working in a restaurant with hepatitis
Sep 22, 2000
are you allowed to work with food, like cooking or serving the food.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Hepatitis A is the hepatitis that is spread through food, that is why all those signs say wash your hands in the bathroom. Hepatitis B and C are spread through blood so that should not be a problem. DTD
Hep and liver
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- What Std Causes Hair Loss?
- What Will Happen If You Don't Treat Genital Warts?
- 14 Months After Possible Exposure Results Non Reactive
- At What Stages Of HIV Does Peripheral Neuropathy Occur
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.