Sep 22, 2000
i just found out a co=worker has hepatitis c. How do i prevent myself from getting this disease?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Don't exchange blood with them. Don't share razors, toothbrushes, nail clippers and have safe sex! It is not very contagious, even sexually, it is really blood that is contagious. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does A Girl Get Hiv Or Aids When She Gets Raped?
- Hiv Pcr Test Days After Exposure
- If I Have Aids Or Hiv What Would Show Up Abnormal In Blood Tests?
- When They Do The Hiv Blood Test Do They Also Check For Herpes?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
- What Does It Mean To Have A Positive Hpv Blood Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.