Sep 22, 2000
i just found out a co=worker has hepatitis c. How do i prevent myself from getting this disease?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Don't exchange blood with them. Don't share razors, toothbrushes, nail clippers and have safe sex! It is not very contagious, even sexually, it is really blood that is contagious. DTD
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Top
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Toothbrush
- Does HIV Cause Blood In Urine?
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.