Sep 22, 2000
Had unprotected sex about 4 months ago. Just recently i began to have runny nose, and from time to time had a cough..Now it seemed to have gone away, but I'm scared to go get tested?? Do i show any signs...other than the runny nose i feel fine..I run everyday, lift weights and coach..I show no signs of fatigue..But who knows now a days
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Sounds like you had a cold! Not too scary. However, you should get tested for HIV, because the earlier you know the better you will do. HIV is not that scary a disease anymore, but that is not a reason to have unsafe sex. Get tested and get treated if you are infected! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Stinging Pain After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Discharge Cause Sores?
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
- Surveys On Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.