Sep 25, 2001
Today I found out that I hav Hepc. By reading all of the Q&A, I have noticed there are several people with HEPC and HIV. Does this come hand and hand?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Good question. There are many shared risk factors for hepatitis C and HIV. If you have one you should be tested for the other. If you have hepatitis C you should be tested for HIV. Go get tested, it will make a difference! DTD
fatty liver and stuck with hcv infected needle
- Is Psoriasis A Sign Of AIDS?
- White Bumps Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.