Sep 22, 2001
what kind of pathogens are found in the creation of the disease?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
The Hepatitis A is caused by a virus that is ingested orally,in food or water.The virus is excreted in the feces of patients with active disease .As you may deduct ,it is more common in poorer areas, with inadequate water supply and in situations with deficient hygiene.
Jaundice, hepatitis again
Hep C & Gay Sexual Transmission
- Is Tingling In Feet An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Vomiting A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does Azithromycin Take To Cure Chlamydia?
- What Will Happen If You Don't Treat Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.