Sep 22, 2001
what kind of pathogens are found in the creation of the disease?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
The Hepatitis A is caused by a virus that is ingested orally,in food or water.The virus is excreted in the feces of patients with active disease .As you may deduct ,it is more common in poorer areas, with inadequate water supply and in situations with deficient hygiene.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Over The Counter Treatment For Oral Thrush
- Red Brown Clots Discharge And Back Pain, 7 Weeks
- Are Post Nasal Drip And Dry Cough Signs Of HIV?
- Chance Of Getting Hiv As Top
- Contact With Vaginal Fluids When Removing The Condom HIV Risk
- Effective HIV Treatment Targets In Blocking HIV Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.