Sep 22, 2001
what kind of pathogens are found in the creation of the disease?
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
The Hepatitis A is caused by a virus that is ingested orally,in food or water.The virus is excreted in the feces of patients with active disease .As you may deduct ,it is more common in poorer areas, with inadequate water supply and in situations with deficient hygiene.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Herpes After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.