hepc/hiv

hello i am a 27 year old male who is hiv positive and am positive for hep c and also am getting treated for depression.my question is i have been turned down twice already for benifits. am i eligible for thees benifits? i have out an appeal for my case can you give me some feed back .what do i have to do be on my death bed before i can recieve benefits? thanx

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

I imagine you are talking about disability? You need to discuss with your psychiatrist,about the depression.Regarding HIV,the majority of patients that follow treatment can get the disease under control,and can live long and productive lives.HCV is also treatable in HIV patients,and contrary to the HIV ,patients can be cured and the virus erradicated from the liver and whole body.Less and less patients need disability for these diseases now,and that's very good.

HEPATITIS A B Y C
hep C and pregnancy