Hepatitis B-immune or not

A few years ago my blood tests showed that I had an exposure to hep. B. I had a hep.B surface antigen (negative), anti-hep. B core(positive) and anti-HB surface antigen (positive). This showed that I had the virus and cleared it right? That my body produced the antibodies to the virus for immunity? However, I had another blood test a couple of years later and it showed undetectable levels of the surface anitibody. I am worried, does this mean anything serious or am I still immune? I also had the Hep. B DNA PCR test performed and it came back (not detected, which is the reference range) which is good right? Also my Hep. B surface antigen was still negative. Worried can you please explain.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Relax, this is good news. Sometimes the antibody level wanes over time but you are still immune. There is no virus and you still have core antibody. You are fine and you do not need vaccine. Find something else to worry about. Your hepatitis status is great! Congratualtions! DTD

Elevated Liver Enzymes II
Enlarged Liver and Spleen & Enzymes at 570