|Hep B ?
Aug 26, 2001
Great work you MD s are doing Thanx - Currently recovering from Hep B 1) If it becomes chronic can it ever be cured? 2) Can I prevent it to be chronic? 3) Can I start my workouts again? Thanx!!!
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Yes,there is treatment available if you become chronic.It is based in interferon and Laviduvine.You can do the exercise that you tolerate.
tattoos and Hep C
Treatment for hep c with less than 300 cd4?
- Chances Of Hiv Transmission Saliva To Cut Skin
- Symptoms Of Hiv Days Later
- Can A Top Get Hiv From A Bottom?
- How Many Times Can You Use The Needle For Finger Prick Test With Hiv?
- How Long After Being Infected Does It Take To Test Positive For Hiv?
- Can Get Hiv Infection From Blood Sugar Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.