|Hep B ?
Aug 26, 2001
Great work you MD s are doing Thanx - Currently recovering from Hep B 1) If it becomes chronic can it ever be cured? 2) Can I prevent it to be chronic? 3) Can I start my workouts again? Thanx!!!
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Yes,there is treatment available if you become chronic.It is based in interferon and Laviduvine.You can do the exercise that you tolerate.
tattoos and Hep C
Treatment for hep c with less than 300 cd4?
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.