tattoos and Hep C

I recently got a tattoo and now my mom is telling me that I can get hepitis C from getting one. I watched the tattooist put a clean needle i have anything to worry about?Also, she wanted me to get long do i have to wait in order for anything to show up?

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

There is no definite evidence of this but many of us think it is possible ,in not so hygienic places,as prisons etc.It is not only the needle ,but also the the ink as the virus can stay alive a while.If you used disposable ink ,you are O.K.The antibody test can take a year to be positive.

hepitis A
Hep B ?