Aug 26, 2001
I have two of my brothers living with me, one is recovering from Polyarthritus and has been taking Predizone for 3 years, his adrenal glands are non-active and has two operations for bowl disfunction, and just recently disconnected his illistomy (forgive my missed spelled terms). I now have my other brother who is an alcoholic and now said when he was in rehab, they tested him, and he has Hep C !! How would this Hep C effect my older brother?
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Only if blood of your HCV+ brother get in contact with open wounds or laceration of your other brother.It is not trasmitted by casual contact.Dont worry about this,it seems you have already enough problems in your hands!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Rectal Bleeding A Sign Of AIDS?
- Can You Contract HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.