|is it always postive
Aug 26, 2001
my B/f said he had hepatitis (A) as a child thats why his test still come back postive is this true?....Belynda
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Yes.All cases of Hepatitis A resolve, and the patient will have the marker of Hep.A antibody for life.This does not mean that he has active disease, but that he had it in the past.There is no such thing as Chronic Hepatitis A.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Touching Vaginal Secretions Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
- How Accurate Is Hpv Testing?
- Vaginal Bacteria Infections Contagious?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.