|is it always postive
Aug 26, 2001
my B/f said he had hepatitis (A) as a child thats why his test still come back postive is this true?....Belynda
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Yes.All cases of Hepatitis A resolve, and the patient will have the marker of Hep.A antibody for life.This does not mean that he has active disease, but that he had it in the past.There is no such thing as Chronic Hepatitis A.
Stopping HIV meds while treating hep A?
Confused over antibodies
- How Can A Person Be Hiv Positive But Test Negative?
- Main Symptom Of Vaginal Hiv Yeast Infection
- Can A Woman Get Hiv If The Man Didn't Come Inside Her?
- How Long Do Results Take From Hiv Swabbing?
- If A Man Swallowed His Own Sperm Could He Get Hiv Or Aids?
- What Type Of Headache Do You Get With Acute Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.