Stopping HIV meds while treating hep A?

I have recently contracted Hep A. My physician recommends that I stop my meds, but I already feel that I have physically gotten better following an herbal & vitamin self administered therapy, (mostly milk thisle & B-complex supplements with an imroved diet.) I am very apprehensive, as I have been on the same coctail (Sustive,Epivir,Ziagen) since testing positive about three or four years ago, and do not want to have to alter it. He tells me that stopping all my meds for a two week period will not cause a resistance to develop, but I am still unsure. Is this sound advice, or should I continue my meds dispite the recommendation. I have a stable CD4 count at about 250 to 300, and an undetectable viral load of about 50 to 100.

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

We recommend the patients to hold HAART,when we have high hepatic tests,to decrease the load to the liver .You should be back in treatment as soon as the hepatic tests go down.The majority of the cases of Hep.A are mild,and you should be able to restart treatment quickly.

Hepatitis B, Liver enzymes
is it always postive