Aug 26, 2001
Do you know when Pegasys alone and the combo with Rivavirine would be approved? Thanks.
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
This is the 64000 question!!Half the world is awaiting. The best scenario is the drug to be aproved at the end of this year and available in the first quarter of 2002;the worse, is aproval 1st quarter 2002, and available early summer 2002.Nobody knows!!
HCV treatment side effects
Any hope for new treatment for Hepatitis C ?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Does Isolated Herpes Mean?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Scab Over?
- Is Ti Common To Get A Uti Before Herpes Outbreak?
- What Is The Physical Appearance Of Syphilis?
- Symptoms Of Gonorrhea In Your Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.