HCV treatment side effects

I read in the forum that a cure was available for HCV but that it is not 100 effective and alot of people find it hard to take the treatment. Can you be more specific about this treatment and the side effects? I am positive and want to go into treatment but I am not familiar with my options. Is there a web site that you would recommend that I can look up HCV on? Thank You.

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

Contrary to other similar viruses, HCV,can be cured.The available treatments are:Rebetron,36% response rate overall,but only 25%,in Genotype 1;Peg-Intron and Ribavirin,around 50%;and a product that is pending aproval from FDA,Pegasys and Ribavirin,with 57%.The numbers of Pegasys are in data reported as intention to treat ,and when the data of the patients that received treatment is examined, the number increases to around 65%.with Pegasys also a higher numbersof patients with genotype 1 and cirrhotics respond. Around 30% of cases using Ribavirin, can have significant anemia.The most common side effects of interferon are;depression,fatigue,mialgias and neutropenia.Of all Pegasys seems to be the better tolerated.You need to know, that the most important factor during treatment is the close follow up,to manage the side effects,and allow you to complete the treatment.

Vaccine B given at the CORRECT time.
Pegasys