Vaccine B given at the CORRECT time.

I have had the Hep.B vaccination March 8th, April 8th and October 18th. Is the third vaccine usually given 6 months after the first or second vaccine. If there has been an error, how do I correct it. Thanking you in advance.

Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres

The third vaccine is given 6 months after the first shot, in your case,should have been in September.You should have the Hepatitis B surface antibody test.If the test is positive ,you developed immunity, even with the late dose.If it is negative ,you will need another course of vaccines. The vaccine has to be given in muscle,arm,never in the gluteal area,and with a long needle.

special treatment hiv/hcv co infection
HCV treatment side effects