Aug 25, 2001
I know I was vaccinated for Hepatitis but I do not remember for which one? (I know I received three injections within a reasonable amount of time) Can you tell me which one you think it is and WHAT it protects me from. Thanking you in advance.
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
You probably received the Hepatitis B vaccine.This vaccine is given in 3 doses;baseline ,1 month and 6 months from baseline.It will protect you from contracting Hepatitis B.You can check if the vaccine was effective inducing immunity by a blood test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does An Indeterminate Hiv Test Mean?
- Do You Need To Renew Hep B Vaccine?
- How Effective Is Nystatin For Thrush?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- Chances Of Getting Hiv From One Encounter
- Does Hiv Affect Your Lips?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.