|combo peg. interferon riboviron avalability date
Aug 20, 2001
When will peg interferon riboviron combo therapy be available to public.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
The combo was approved by the FDA on August 8,2001. It should be on the pharmacy shelves a month or so after that. DTD
Cure available to general public???
- Can U Get Hepatitis C From An Splash Of Urine In Your Eyes?
- Can You Get Hiv With Protected Sex?
- Does Hiv Affect Overall Lymphocyte Count?
- Difference Between Acute And Chronic Hepatitis
- Safety Precautions To Take With People Living With Hiv
- Can You Tell If Someone Has Hiv By A Pap Smear?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.