Aug 20, 2001
I have been vaccinated against hep B. Are there vaccines available for A and/or C?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
There is a vaccine for hepatitis A and I would recommend it! Unfortunately, there is no vaccine yet for hepatitis C. It is particularly important to get hepatitis A vaccine if you have HIV or HCV. DTD
Pregnancy and Peg treatment
- Itchy Vagina After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Discharge After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Constant Vaginal Bleeding No Pain
- How Do You Catch Std Crabs?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.