Aug 20, 2001
I have been vaccinated against hep B. Are there vaccines available for A and/or C?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
There is a vaccine for hepatitis A and I would recommend it! Unfortunately, there is no vaccine yet for hepatitis C. It is particularly important to get hepatitis A vaccine if you have HIV or HCV. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is There Anything In A Blood Test That Could Suggest Hiv?
- Low Income Housing For People With Hiv
- Why Does A Women Have A Greater Chance Of Getting Hiv When Engaging In Vaginal Intercourse?
- I Have All Symptoms Of Hiv After Unprotected Sex
- Hiv And Sperm Donor
- Adopting Hiv Positive Children
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.