|Hepitis C treatment
Aug 16, 2001
What 2 drugs are use to treat hepitis C (1a)
Response from Dr. Aberg
I believe you are probably wanting to know about interferon alfa and ribavirin. I suggest you go to the hepatitis forum and review what they have written.
Too high dosage of Fortovase?
Abacavir compromised by hot temperatures?
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
- What Are Vaginal Odor, Dizziness, Headache And Diarrhea Signs Of?
- Can Antiviral Drugs Mask Test Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.