|Hepitis C treatment
Aug 16, 2001
What 2 drugs are use to treat hepitis C (1a)
Response from Dr. Aberg
I believe you are probably wanting to know about interferon alfa and ribavirin. I suggest you go to the hepatitis forum and review what they have written.
Too high dosage of Fortovase?
Abacavir compromised by hot temperatures?
- Has Any One Ever Been Infected In A Strip Club
- How Long Does Bacteria Live On Sex Toy?
- How Serious Is Unprotected Sex Between HIV Positive People?
- Hvi Risk Bleeding Cut On The Body And Massage
- Once Infected With Aids How Long Before Detection
- Starting With Really Low CD4 Cell Counts And Life Expectancy
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.