|anal sex and hepC
Aug 10, 2001
How easily is Hep C transmitted through uprotected anal sex?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
I think Hepatitis C is easily transmitted through unsafe anal safe whether it is heterosexual or homosexual. There is a small epidemic going on in NY of acute hepatitis C in gay men having unsafe sex and that correlates with the rise in new cases of HIV. Be safe! DTD
Your advice is needed.
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Rid Of Gunnera The Std?
- 16 Week Negative Rapid Hiv Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.