|anal sex and hepC
Aug 10, 2001
How easily is Hep C transmitted through uprotected anal sex?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
I think Hepatitis C is easily transmitted through unsafe anal safe whether it is heterosexual or homosexual. There is a small epidemic going on in NY of acute hepatitis C in gay men having unsafe sex and that correlates with the rise in new cases of HIV. Be safe! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Benadryl Safe To Take When You Have Hep C?
- I Had Sex With Someone Who Had Hep C Does That Mean I Have It
- When Genital Warts Fall Off Are You Still Contagious?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Cold Sores?
- What Helps To Heal Shingles Sores?
- What Happens If You Test Positive For Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.