anal sex and hepC
Aug 10, 2001
How easily is Hep C transmitted through uprotected anal sex?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
I think Hepatitis C is easily transmitted through unsafe anal safe whether it is heterosexual or homosexual. There is a small epidemic going on in NY of acute hepatitis C in gay men having unsafe sex and that correlates with the rise in new cases of HIV. Be safe! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.