|What do they mean?
Aug 2, 2001
I just got my test back. It says "Anti HBc Ab positive" and "Anti HBc IgM Ab negative". What do they mean?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
It means that you have had hepatitis B in the past and it is not an acute infection. If your surface antigen and e antigen are positive, then you still have it. DTD
Hep C and nutrition
Hepatitis A B C
- Does HIV Cause White Spots?
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Trimethoprim Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.