|Hep C and nutrition
Aug 2, 2001
It seems that alcohol is bad for the liver, so if hep c you are better to avoid it, but what about food in general, are there certain things you should try to avoid too? - Fats?, is there anything published on hep c and nutrition?
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
You are correct that alcohol is bad for the liver. Other than that, there is no magic to diet. You should eat a well balanced diet with plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables and don't worry about the rest. The important thing to remember is to get treatment and possibly a cure for your hepatitis C! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Cause Enlarged Groin Lymph Nodes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.