|Hep C and nutrition
Aug 2, 2001
It seems that alcohol is bad for the liver, so if hep c you are better to avoid it, but what about food in general, are there certain things you should try to avoid too? - Fats?, is there anything published on hep c and nutrition?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
You are correct that alcohol is bad for the liver. Other than that, there is no magic to diet. You should eat a well balanced diet with plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables and don't worry about the rest. The important thing to remember is to get treatment and possibly a cure for your hepatitis C! DTD
What do they mean?
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- Will Urine Be A Certain Color If You Have Chlamydia?
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Type Of Doctor Removes Genital Warts?
- Does Vinegar Dry Up Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Best Way To Treat Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.