Aug 2, 2001
I understand the Veterans Administration is testing a new interferon from France and it is in the test stages, know anymore about it.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Pegylated interferon is now on the market in the US. In combination with ribavirin it's success in curing hepatitis C is enormous, over 60%. It is being used all over the country now. It is something to consider seriously, if you have hepatitis C. DTD
- Odds Of Getting HIV Cut In Mouth
- Coated Tongue Worried It Could Be Ars
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.