Aug 2, 2001
I understand the Veterans Administration is testing a new interferon from France and it is in the test stages, know anymore about it.
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Pegylated interferon is now on the market in the US. In combination with ribavirin it's success in curing hepatitis C is enormous, over 60%. It is being used all over the country now. It is something to consider seriously, if you have hepatitis C. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Candidiasis Of The Esophagus Trachea Bronchi Or Lungs?
- Can You Get Hep C From Drinking Out Of A Cup Or Eating From Someone's Plate?
- Is It A Health Risk To Take Creatine While Having Hep C?
- Leg Cramps Peripheral Neuropathy
- What Are Symptoms Of A Drop In Cd4?
- Physical Exam And Hiv Test For Life Insurance
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.