Aug 2, 2001
I understand the Veterans Administration is testing a new interferon from France and it is in the test stages, know anymore about it.
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
Pegylated interferon is now on the market in the US. In combination with ribavirin it's success in curing hepatitis C is enormous, over 60%. It is being used all over the country now. It is something to consider seriously, if you have hepatitis C. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Inverted Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Touching Period Blood Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Prolapse Cause Low Back Pain?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.