|Immune for life?
Jul 26, 2001
I had hepatitis A in the service some 20 years ago. Am I immune for life? Also, would this make me immune from other forms of hepatitis or should I get vacinated?
Thank you for your help.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Hep tranmission by barbers razor
- Getting Someone Pregnant When You Are Hiv Positive
- If A Man Swallowed His Own Sperm Could He Get Hiv Or Aids?
- Can You Get Hiv From A Doctor Not Wearing Gloves?
- Can A Condom Protect You From Getting Hiv?
- Can I Know If I'm Hiv Positive After 2 Weeks Of Infected?
- Does Vinegar Dry Up Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.