|Immune for life?
Jul 26, 2001
I had hepatitis A in the service some 20 years ago. Am I immune for life? Also, would this make me immune from other forms of hepatitis or should I get vacinated?
Thank you for your help.
|Response from Dr. Dieterich|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Can Flagyl Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.