|Immune for life?
Jul 26, 2001
I had hepatitis A in the service some 20 years ago. Am I immune for life? Also, would this make me immune from other forms of hepatitis or should I get vacinated?
Thank you for your help.
|Response from Dr. Dieterich|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Night Sweats Related To Mononucleosis?
- Is There A Record Of People Infected Through Breast Sucking?
- Lower Back Pain And Legs Do I Have Hiv
- Needle Prick And Window Period For Hiv Antibody Testing
- Penis Foreskin And Vaginal Secretions
- Risk Of Unprotected Sex Between Hiv Positive Persons
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.