Hep tranmission by barbers razor

I hope I don't sound paranoid but I would like to know the realistic risk of Hepatitis exposure in having my new stylist trim the hair on back of my neck with a straight razor? She keeps the razor in a drawer and is the fold out type. I am concerned that it was not sterilized before or after use. Is there any regulation that sytlists (including manicures) must follow?

While on the subject is there any exposure risk from electric shavers in trimming neck hair? In all my years of haircuts I haven't noticed any sterilization for electric razors (these can nick as well).

Thank you.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Straight razors are scary to me. I would recommend against it. Electric ones seem much safer, the plastic parts can be dipped in sterilizing solution. DTD

Hep Tests - sensitivity
Immune for life?