|Hep Tests - sensitivity
Jul 26, 2001
What would be the most resonable time period to test for HepB, HepC after exposure using PCR methods? I was told 30 days. Thank you for your help.
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
30 Days should catch all cases if the PCR is accuate. DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Catch Hep B From Saliva?
- Itchy Rash After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Amoxicillin Syphilis Treatment
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.