|Hep Tests - sensitivity
Jul 26, 2001
What would be the most resonable time period to test for HepB, HepC after exposure using PCR methods? I was told 30 days. Thank you for your help.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
30 Days should catch all cases if the PCR is accuate. DTD
amino acids muscle mass
Hep tranmission by barbers razor
- How Long Does It Take For The Hiv Virus To Become Full Aids?
- Interferon Treatment For Hiv
- Risks Of Smoking Pot With An Hiv-positive Person
- Will A Person That Has Chlamydia Always Have The Disease?
- What Happens If Bacterial Vaginosis Is Not Treated?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.