|amino acids muscle mass
Jul 26, 2001
can a coinfected patient take a product called juven without liver damage. It is l Arginine l glutamine and HMB made by MTI Biotech.
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
There is no data on liver disease and Juven. However, there is no reason to think that a food supplement would hurt the liver. The liver needs amino acids like this so it would make sense that it would be a good thing. Have your MD monitor your liver as I am sure he or she is doing anyway. Good luck! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling Lips Sign Of Seroconversion
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Spots After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.