|amino acids muscle mass
Jul 26, 2001
can a coinfected patient take a product called juven without liver damage. It is l Arginine l glutamine and HMB made by MTI Biotech.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
There is no data on liver disease and Juven. However, there is no reason to think that a food supplement would hurt the liver. The liver needs amino acids like this so it would make sense that it would be a good thing. Have your MD monitor your liver as I am sure he or she is doing anyway. Good luck! DTD
Hep B window
Hep Tests - sensitivity
- HIV Infection Risk Rimming
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Blowjob
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Are Flu Symptoms An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.