|Hep B window
Jul 23, 2001
If a person is exposed to Hep B, how long does it usually take before test will show positive? I frenched kissed a person, of unknown status, several months back and have concernes about catching Hep B. Thanks for your time!
Response from Dr. Dieterich
That would be a low risk exposure especially to a sexually transmitted disease! You should get tested right away, you may already be immune. If you are not then you should get vaccinated ASAP. It takes three shots over six months. Get started! DTD
Post Rebetrol treatment
amino acids muscle mass
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Is Clindamycin Used To Treat Some Sexually Transmitted Disease?
- Can I Catch An Std By Kissing A Woman's Breasts?
- Can You Get Hiv From Food?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.