|Hep B window
Jul 23, 2001
If a person is exposed to Hep B, how long does it usually take before test will show positive? I frenched kissed a person, of unknown status, several months back and have concernes about catching Hep B. Thanks for your time!
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
That would be a low risk exposure especially to a sexually transmitted disease! You should get tested right away, you may already be immune. If you are not then you should get vaccinated ASAP. It takes three shots over six months. Get started! DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Know If You Have Shingles?
- Sex With A Prostitute Could I HAVE AIDS
- Should I Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Chest Cold After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.