Jul 4, 2001
What are the symptoms?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Usually none.Hepatitis C is an asymptomatic disease, that is frequently diagnosed,late in the clinical course.The best bet is to check all cases with possible risk factors and any liver test abnormality.
Interferon and Rebetrol treatment necessary?
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Do Lesbians Protect Themselves From Stds?
- If Both Partners Are Std Free Can You Still Get An Std?
- ARS Symptoms One At A Time Or All Together
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.