Jul 4, 2001
What are the symptoms?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Usually none.Hepatitis C is an asymptomatic disease, that is frequently diagnosed,late in the clinical course.The best bet is to check all cases with possible risk factors and any liver test abnormality.
Interferon and Rebetrol treatment necessary?
- Where Are Lymph Nodes That Are Affected By Hiv?
- Can Someone Get Hiv Or Aids If Both Partners Don't Have It?
- Ethical Issues On Improper Disclosure Of Protected Health Information On Patients With Hiv Or Aids
- Can You Catch Hiv From A Chef's Cooked Food?
- How Big Do Lymph Nodes Get With Hiv?
- How Does Hiv Affect Your Digestion?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.