Jul 4, 2001
What are the symptoms?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Usually none.Hepatitis C is an asymptomatic disease, that is frequently diagnosed,late in the clinical course.The best bet is to check all cases with possible risk factors and any liver test abnormality.
Interferon and Rebetrol treatment necessary?
- Could Runny Nose Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Is Painful Urination An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
- Where Does Hpv Come From?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.