Jul 4, 2001
I HAVE RECENTLY BEEN TIOLD I HAVE HEPC AND I'M REALLY SCARED. I'M WONDERING IF MY TWO CHILDREN CAN CATCH THIS FROM ME. I KNOW I WAS'NT HEPC WHEN I WAS PREGNANT WITH THEM, SO MY BIG QUESTION DO I NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THEM GETTING IT FROM ME JUST BY BEING AROUND ME? THANK YOU FOR LISTENING.
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
No,your children cannot get Hep. C from you,unless they share your razors or needles.Hep C is only trasmitted by blood or sexual contact.You should cover your wounds and clan your blood in case of an accident. Further than that you can have a normal life with your family.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Does Gonorrhea Cause Cervical Cancer?
- Is Cervical Cancer Contagious To Men?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.