Jul 4, 2001
I HAVE RECENTLY BEEN TIOLD I HAVE HEPC AND I'M REALLY SCARED. I'M WONDERING IF MY TWO CHILDREN CAN CATCH THIS FROM ME. I KNOW I WAS'NT HEPC WHEN I WAS PREGNANT WITH THEM, SO MY BIG QUESTION DO I NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THEM GETTING IT FROM ME JUST BY BEING AROUND ME? THANK YOU FOR LISTENING.
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
No,your children cannot get Hep. C from you,unless they share your razors or needles.Hep C is only trasmitted by blood or sexual contact.You should cover your wounds and clan your blood in case of an accident. Further than that you can have a normal life with your family.
- Black Spots After Sharing Dildos Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tiredness After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.