Please Answer,Urgently.Thanks

Hello Doctor Please please answer my question.I have posted my question 2 times before but never got answer from anywhere.In last week of december i happened to go to a massage parlour.The only thing that happened was the girl giving me a vigrous hand job and whole body massage.

after 25 days of this incident i had swelling just on the left side of my belly button which was very painfull which went away slowly after 2 weeks.now i get that pain after every few days and i can feel round big balls just below the skin which are very painfull.the round ball which was intially only one in number ,now there are many round balls in that area upto chest bone on left side which are sore to touch.I went to a family doctor who could not understand the reason for this and ordered a CBC.The result of cbc were high eosinophil count(10) and Triglycerides 220.rest everythink was ok.I have read that during HIV eosinophils and triglyceride levels go up.could it be because of that and what these painfull round balls could be ,are they lymph nodes?Doctor i am very scared and not able to concentarte on my work.please answer.THANKS

Response from Dr. Dieterich

It sounds like you may have something allergic, not related to your sexual experience. However, you should certainly have a CT scan of the abdomen and see a GI MD to evalulate these lesions. It does not sound like HIV, but you of course should be tested to be sure. Good luck! DTD

Conflicting Info
quick explanation please