Jul 4, 2001
How can I know that I am effected by Hepitis A or B or C. I have a liver problem.
| Response from Dr. Dieterich
This is easy. All you have to do is ask your MD for blood tests for them. The tests are very accurate and easy to do and fast. You should have answers back in a short time. If you are negative for hepatitis A and B then you should consider vaccination. The combination vaccine is now available too.Good luck!DTD
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Where Are Herpes Found?
- When Would Know If You Have Herpes After Coming In Contact?
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- What Problems Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause To Man?
- What Kind Of Medication Does A Doctor Prescribe For Shingles?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge In Women Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.