|Chronic or Not?
Jul 4, 2001
After one year my results are: e antibody: Positive e antigen: negative Surface antigen: negative Surface Antibody: Non-reactive
What are the chances of the Surface Antibody showing up. At 6 months I still had the Surface antigen, but it has since disappeared..What are my options? Possible out comes?
On Road to Recovery
Response from Dr. Dieterich
You do not have hepatitis B anymore. To be doubly clear, you may want to ask for an HBV DNA test. It sounds like it is good news. DTD
screen postive but negative for confirmation
- Odds Of Infection Getting A Tattoo
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Shaking Hands
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Erotic Massage?
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.