|Hepatitis and AIDS MEDS
Jul 4, 2001
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
The HAART treatment that you are receiving will not alter the findings of hepB or C if you have them.You can check if you have any infection by serology testing.
symptoms&sideeffects of int'fron
just found out I had hep c 29 years ago.
- AIDS Infection Risk Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Sore In Mouth?
- Can Someone Get HIV From Cut On Hand?
- Can You Catch AIDS From Sharing A Cigarette?
- Chance Of Getting AIDS From Oral Sex Form Sex Worker
- Chance Of Getting HIV From Protected Anal Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.