|Hepatitis and AIDS MEDS
Jul 4, 2001
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
The HAART treatment that you are receiving will not alter the findings of hepB or C if you have them.You can check if you have any infection by serology testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Ache In Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.