Jul 4, 2001
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Your husband can be infected with the HCV, by sexual contact (around 10-15% by CDC estimates) ,or less if is a monogamous relationship;also by sharing needles,razors,or any other situation where your blood could enter his body by open wounds or mucosas.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hepatitis C By Swallowing Blood?
- Hepatitis C A1
- What Is The Average Lifespan Of A Person With Hepatitis C?
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Eating Something With Infected Blood On It?
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.