|class 3 hep c
Jun 23, 2001
what is class 3, hep c...
| Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
This may refer to the type of virus.According to the differences in the genetic structure, there are 6 major groups and 150 sub types.Type 1 is the most common but types 2 and 3 respond better to treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Problems Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause To Man?
- What Is The Incubation Period For Hpv?
- What If You Are Not Cured After Taking Bacterial Vaginosis Medications?
- What If A Person With Hpv Uses The Restroom And Does Not Wash Their Hands Can You Get It?
- What Does Gonorrhea Discharge Look Like?
- How To Tell Partner You Have Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.