|class 3 hep c
Jun 23, 2001
what is class 3, hep c...
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
This may refer to the type of virus.According to the differences in the genetic structure, there are 6 major groups and 150 sub types.Type 1 is the most common but types 2 and 3 respond better to treatment.
Sight problem while on treatment
hep A or B
- Cytomegalovirus Symptoms In Adults
- How To Get Physician To Prescribe Hcg For Hypogonadism?
- Can There Be A Mistake In My Hiv Test?
- Can You Get Hiv Aids From Kissing With A Cut In Your Mouth?
- Healthy Foods For Hiv People To Increase The Cd4 Cells
- How Long Can You Live With Hiv And Not Know It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.