Jun 6, 2001
Hi my name is Catherine and I am doing a research paper on HIV. I need to know the long and short term effcts of this disease. Also are there symtoms that occur in the male than in the female or in the female than in the male...if so will you please tell me?! Thanks a bundle!
Response from Dr. Little
This is not a simple question that can be adequately addressed in this forum. I would refer you to the wide variety of text books on the subject which can better address these general questions. Good luck.
neutropenia and chronic active HCV infection treatmentinfection
7 Test Bands
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- Is The Herpes Virus In A Male's Semen?
- What Is The Fastest Growing Std?
- Confirmed Cases Of Hiv By Tattoos
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.