HIV effects

Hi my name is Catherine and I am doing a research paper on HIV. I need to know the long and short term effcts of this disease. Also are there symtoms that occur in the male than in the female or in the female than in the male...if so will you please tell me?! Thanks a bundle!

Response from Dr. Little

This is not a simple question that can be adequately addressed in this forum. I would refer you to the wide variety of text books on the subject which can better address these general questions. Good luck.

neutropenia and chronic active HCV infection treatmentinfection
7 Test Bands