|After the cure...?
Jun 5, 2001
Doctors, After a person has revcieved treatment for Hep C and are cured is this person able to gain back the weight and muscle mass lost during the illness? Can they start to feel better once again after being cured?
Response from Dr. Rodriguez-Torres
Yes ,all symptoms of the disease and the side effects of treatment should subside.Very rarely, in my experience we have sequela as thyroid disease or neuropathy.Depression side effects resolve rapidly.
neutropenia and chronic active HCV infection treatmentinfection
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Animal And Insect Bites Transmit Hepatitis?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Std Symptoms?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Ars What Type Of Abdominal Pain
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.